THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!
HAVE BEEN HELPING ELIMINATE MY
I HAVE HAD FOR 22 YEARS
NOTE: I am not a doctor and do not recommend anything I do. Please consult your medical professional to decide if this treatment is right for you. I only share information to connect with others that have migraines and lyme disease. I don’t know what is best for anyone besides myself.
January 29, 2017: I can not even begin to tell you how shocked I am that I have been able to turn off my implant. I was told about a year ago about doing coffee enemas to detox. Many people in the Lyme support group had done them or still were doing them and recommended them. I guess I was overwhelmed with of all the stuff I had to take and understand that I forgot about them. So it wasn’t until my second support group meeting that I heard about them again. So, I finally bought the coffee and enema kit and started them this month. I AM IN SHOCK!!!! I did them 4 days in a row and my migraine pain was less. Then I did 2 in one day and my migraine went away. Then I went out of town for about a week and wasn’t able to do them and my daily migraine came back. So I started doing them again. And, here I am a week later with my implant off. I sometimes have a slight headache but not the constant daily debilitating migraine I have had for 21 years. I feel doing a warm water enema at night is helpful and doing two coffee enemas on some days is best to keep the migraines away. Some believe chronically I’ll people should do at least two per day but even up to six per day. Definitely daily or twice a day has been helpful for me to get of the toxins and rid myself of the migraines. I don’t think I have to do this for ever but for now it is a key part of my healing process I need them.
Here is what I do:
- I bought the organic therapy coffee online.
- I bought the enema kit online as well. I bought a regular one with a small plastic nozzle but ordered the red catheter to try it and I like it much better. It can be inserted further in and it’s more comfortable.
- The coffee comes with instructions but I usually make a concentrate using 12 tablespoons of coffee and 32 ounces of water. That way I can just add water to it and have enough for 4 enemas. I heat it up before I use it but it can’t be too hot or it will burn. I sometimes do a warm water enema before to empty things out to be able to hold the coffee.
- I just use hot water and soap to clean it.
- I put old towels on the bathroom floor so it’s comfortable to lay down.
- I heat up my Hootie to put on my stomach in case I get cramping. (Hootie=Cute Owl Heating Pack)
- I use my meditation app on my phone to pick a meditation for my mood that day.
- I use coconut oil or ozone infused olive oil on the tubing before I begin.
- I try to hold it in for 10-15 minutes but if I can not do it I just go. No big deal. I am home in my own space and I just relax. I’ve been told that 15 minutes is the maximum amount of time to hold it.
- I lay on my right side mostly. However I have tried to alternate laying on my right side or on my back and sometimes on my stomach when I am holding it.
I am going to continue them every day and possibly twice a day until I go to Germany. After a couple of times of doing it you get the hang of it and it becomes routine. I hope this helps others like it has helped me. Check out the bottom of my Getting Healthy page for more information. I have posted some links about the benefits of coffee enemas there because some bloggers lay it out clearly. Read up and decide if it’s right for you! Here’s to CoffeeE!!
Update: I currently still do 4 a week. Detoxing is essential to healing. Please decide what detox method is right for you. This is just my experience. I researched coffee enemas before doing them and feel it’s right for me.
Resources for Coffee Enemas