How can I avoid Lyme Disease?
Prevention is the only Cure!
- My Blog Post 5/15/17
- I use deet free products with Lemon-Eucalyptus essential oils. I use sprays from Kesh Naturals and spray from Amrita Auromatherapy and bracelets on amazon from Qhiti
- Consumer Reports advice on Bug Repellants, May 13, 2015.
What do I do if I get bit?
What are some options to determine whether or not I have Lyme Disease?
- Start with your Primary Care Physician [PCP] to rule out other diseases.
- See any specialists that you and your PCP feel necessary.
- Go with your gut! Don’t just accept diagnosis’s.
- Check your symptoms on the Lyme Research Alliance Symptom List.
- Find a Lyme Literate Medical Doctor [LLMD] on the Doctor Referral System on the Lyme Disease Association, Inc. website.
- Find a Naturopathic Doctor.
- Find an Integrative Medicine Doctor.
- Complete The Lyme-MSIDS Questionnaire by Dr. Horowitz.
- Check your symptoms at lymedisease.org
- Talk to other Lyme Disease patients via online blogs and forums.
- Again, GO WITH YOUR GUT FEELING! I didn’t accept the first 4 diagnosis’s. I felt something was deeply wrong based on knowing my body. I did have NUMEROUS tests before going to a LLMD.