Have you been told anything like this by your doctor ?
- We don’t know what is causing your XXX (symptoms)
- Sometimes people just have XXX (symptoms)
- There are no known causes to XXX (symptoms)
- It’s genetics or an inherited disorder
Are you being given medications that just manage your symptoms? Are you getting worse and want to get better? Do you continue to get more diagnoses? Do you have mental health issues that you would like gone? If so, you need to consider all of the following if you really want answers and want to heal. Yes, you can heal. But to heal you need to determine the cause and treat the cause. Yes, there is a cause to all your symptoms, including mental health symptoms. It took me 20 years to find out the cause of my daily migraine and depression. I was constantly told by top headache specialists the above statements. I am so glad I never gave up. I’m so glad I did not agree with all there labels.
Here is everything I had to consider, do and treat to heal.
- Lyme Disease, Bartonella and Babesia and other Co-Infections (My Lyme and Co’s)
- Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS), Biotoxin/Mold Illness, HLA genes
- Dynamic Neural Retraining System (DNRS)
- Detox using a variety of methods (My List)Infared Saunas, Epsom Salt Baths, Coffee Enemas, Colon Cleansing, with colonics or water enemas
- Lymphatic Massage, Dry Brushing and Rebounding
- Removal of amalgam fillings PROPERLY – Use a Bio-Dentist
- Diet :Eating Clean Organic Produce
- No Dairy
- No Sugar
- No Gluten
- Drink Lemon Water
- Nutritional Supplementation
- Switch to all natural productsNatural Body and Bath Products, including toothpaste and deodorantNatural Cleaning Products
- Natural Room Sprays or use pure essential oil diffusers.
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Reduce and minimize your EMF exposure
Here are some additional thing to consider:
- Epstein-Barr Virus
- MTHFR Genes (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase)
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
And definitely no alcohol or tobacco!