Today is the last day of Lyme Disease awareness month so I thought I’d share a post about Lyme Disease. Most people don’t know anything about Lyme or they think it’s no big deal and easy to treat. It’s a bacterial infection so just take antibiotics right? WRONG!
Lyme is very complicated. It is easy to get and difficult to treat. Unfortunately most medical professionals (probably at least 90%) are not educated in Lyme Disease and therefore, most people go undiagnosed or misdiagnosed for years or decades. I was undiagnosed for 20 years. I had a daily migraine for 20 years and a some other symptoms that I now know was all caused by Lyme, co-infections , mold, heavy metals and more.
Lyme is not one infection. Lyme is a huge umbrella of issues. It includes bacterial and viral infections, mold illness (CIRS), toxins, gut issues, genetics, EMF’s and more. The list of Lyme symptoms are endless and vary from person to person. All these issues can lay dormant for years or even decades and appear when a person has a major trauma or stressor in their life. Even, having a baby or a surgery is a trauma to a persons body and can bring out dormant infections.
The main reason people being misdiagnosed or undiagnosed is the testing is inaccurate. Below is a long video with a whistleblower talking about what is called the Lyme Cryme. You can also check out Truth Cures. The video is basically showing the fraud the CDC and Big Pharma committed. They wanted to make money on a vaccine so they falsified the Lyme testing to eliminate 85% of people with neurological Lyme. So 85% of people that would have tested positive for Lyme before the vaccine would now test negative. The vaccine actually ended up giving people neurological Lyme and was pulled from the market. Now the doctors use this useless test to determine if a patient has Lyme or not. Interesting part is I have read many articles that state you can not vaccinate against Lyme because of the type of bacteria it is. It’s crazy! The sad part is the patients are the ones that suffer. In fact, a mom of a Lyme warrior who was following my page just informed me that her daughter died after 3 years of fighting. Her original false diagnosis was ALS. I don’t know her full story but people die from this disease everyday and no one is doing anything about it.
Key points to know:
- A negative test does not mean you do not have it.
- Do not believe any regular doctor that says any of the following:
- Lyme does not exist in your state. False!
- If you don’t remember a bite then you don’t have it. False!
- If you didn’t get a rash you don’t have it. False!
- Your test was negative so you don’t have it. False!
- If you had a rash and got a short course of antibiotics you are cured. False!
- A rash is 100% confirmation that you do have Lyme and co-infections.
- Most people don’t get a rash.
- Over 70% of people become chronic even after a short course of antibiotics.
- Most people don’t know they even been bit.
- Lyme can be transmitted by ticks, fleas and mosquitos.
- Lyme and co-infections can be transferred from mom to baby.
- The USA blood supply is infected. Currently only one state in the country tests for babesiosis which is just one of the Lyme co-infections.
- There are over 300 Strains of Borrelia burgdorferi (Lyme) worldwide. The useless ELISA blood test is only testing for one.
- Most regular doctors do not test for co-infections.
- There is no cure for Lyme.
- If someone with Lyme says you have it BELIEVE THEM! You probably do.
Our medical system in the USA is so backwards. It is for-profit system and everything is based on making money. They do not do research to help people. They do it to develop a drug to sell to make money. Doctors are only trained to review symptoms and give a label they call a diagnosis. They are not trained to determine the cause of symptoms. Sure if you have a common acute illness like a sinus of bladder infection or you need surgery then the medical community can help you. But they can not help people with chronic illnesses. They don’t want to. They need customers for life. Like I said, it’s all about money. Don’t even get me started on the Chemotherapy scam.
A true diagnosis is when you know the root cause of your symptoms. If you don’t then you don’t have a real diagnosis. Ask your doctor what is causing your symptoms and if they say the following go to a Lyme Literate doctor. You can find one here.
- We don’t know what is causing your symptoms
- It’s genetics
- Some people just get these symptoms for no known reason
- The only thing you can do is manage your symptoms with medications
Everyone with the following needs to be properly evaluated for everything under the Lyme Umbrella. The only way to do that is to see a Lyme Literate doctor. There are special labs that test for Lyme and co-infections but Lyme is a clinical diagnosis. There are even special doctors that test for mold illness (CIRS). Unless you have seen a Lyme Literate doctor you can not say you do not have it. If you want a chance at healing and possibly getting rid of your symptoms see a Lyme Literate doctor. It does not mean you have to treat with them but they are the only type of doctor that can rule out Lyme.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME)
- Chronic Migraine
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Any mental health issues
- Rheumatiod Arthritis (RA)
- Anyother label with no known cause
- ADD, ADHD
- Crohn’s and Colitis
- Anyone with multiple labels
There are many stories of people given these above labels that actually had lyme and have completely healed.
There are causes to all symptoms
Here is a great story of a 17-yr old that was diagnosed as on the Autism spectrum when he was 18-months old. All his issues started after a vaccine. There are many stories similar to his and these stories need to be shared. His mom was a Naturopathic Doctor and was determined to find the cause. She did and now his symptoms are now all gone. TeenLymeHub – Lyme & Autism
I was undiagnosed for 20 years. I had a chronic daily migraine for 20 years and was told there was no known cause and some people just get migraines. I was also told it’s just genetics. Getting the Lyme diagnosis allowed me to treat the causes and heal. Getting a diagnosis sounds great but the healing journey is hell and not one treatment works for everyone. Unless you have Lyme you can’t even comprehend the level of pain and suffering. I was so debilitated that I felt I would soon need a wheel chair to get around. I was not believed by the medical community. I was lied to, bullied, disrespected, given many wrong “diagnoses” and then told by them I just need psychiatric meds. I was also told several times I did not have Lyme.
My 3 main treatments were Hyperthermia in Germany, Ozone Therapy and DNRS by Annie Hopper. You can read my blog for more details. Happy Healing!
Check out the Lyme Cryme video and get the facts yourself.