Today is the last day of May so I am doing this post to raise awareness for this horrific, debilitating and potentially fatal disease.
Here are important facts about Lyme Disease
- A negative test does not mean you do not have Lyme Disease (no matter how many times they run it). Testing
- Lyme is commonly transmitted by ticks that are as small as a poppy seed. And it has been shown that there are other ways to get Lyme.
- You do not need to have a bulls-eye rash to confirm Lyme.
- Common sign of Lyme after being outdoors ANYWHERE is getting flu-like symptoms.
- Your regular doctor is not educated in Lyme and neither are most infectious disease specialists. Lyme Literate (LL) Doctors are the only qualified people to determine whether or not you have Lyme. LL Medical Doctors, LL Naturopathic Doctors and Lyme Literate psychotherapists exist. See Ilads.org for referrals.
- Lyme is a clinical diagnosis because testing is inaccurate.
- Do not believe anyone that says Lyme does not exist where you live.
- Lyme is easy to get and hard to treat.
- If you get a bulls eye rash and get antibiotics right away you still may have long term symptoms.
- Lyme is a spiral bacteria that can work it’s way into all tissues and organs inthe body so the list of symptoms and damage to the body is never ending. Part I
- Lyme is not one infection. It is an umbrella of infections and illnesses.
- Chronic Lyme Disease DOES EXIST!
- Alternative/Naturopathic medicine is necessary to heal Chronic Lyme and majority is not covered by insurance. Antibiotics are not the best option for Chronic Lyme but a long course is necessary if caught early.
- Sadly, Lyme treatment is hell!
PREVENTION IS THE ONLY CURE
Lyme Disease is vastly underreported in the USA because of the amount of people undiagnosed and misdiagnosed. MD’s are taught by big pharma in medical school to give a “diagnosis” based on symptoms and prescribe pills to manage those symptoms. They are not trained to determine the cause.
I naively believed the “Top” Headache Specialists for 20 years that said there are no known causes to chronic migraine and some people just get them every day. I was told I just have to manage them with abortive and preventative medications. When nothing worked and I got to the last of the available pharmaceuticals I was left alone to suffer. I now know the truth and the fact that there are many causes to chronic migraine.
Naturopathic and Alternative medicine was the only option for me to heal and 90% was not covered by my insurance. 😢 Sadly, people in the USA go broke trying to get healthy.
If you have any of the following conditions please consider Lyme Disease. Especially if you have been told more than one of these conditions. See my section on testing mentioned above.
- Chronic Migraine
- All mental health issues. Yes Lyme infections can cause depression, cyclothymia, bi-polar and schizophrenia. Those spirochete get in your brain.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (also commonly caused by CIRS/Mold)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Any illness that has no known cause
- If you are told your symptoms are “all in your head”
Wouldn’t it be worth checking into Lyme it if you could heal and get your life back. How amazing would it feel to have symptoms gone? Stop accepting a “diagnosis” and being told you will never get better because there is no cure and we can only manage your symptoms.
You can heal from Chronic Lyme!!
If you do have Chronic Lyme disease and are not getting better please consider
- Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS). Commonly caused by mold.
- Dynamic Neural Training System (DNRS)
The common phrase among Lymies.
You won’t get it until you get it.